Wednesday 28 March 2007

Time out from the world.


I thought it would be rather appropriate to post this blog entry in a bold font.
Reason being: It's a fairly bold subject and I'm going to be very bold about it in my writing. . .

There's nothing wrong with masturbation. Everybody does it. If there is one person on the planet who tells the truth when they say "I don't ever" then that person needs to be checked out mentally (or already is).

Masturbation is comfort. Just like smoking, but it doesn't give you a mouth like an ashtray (though it does dry you out). It's a mixture of things really. It's a release of sexual frustration but also a release from existence: It's like a timeout from the world.

Why shouldn't people masturbate? It's a harmless activity that can make someones day. Not mine, so much. . . but someones: I have more pressing things to consume my time, and I have a wonderful girlfriend who makes my year whenever I see her. My girlfriend and I have a very healthy understanding of eachothers needs and wants. But this is not to say that masturbation becomes a no-go area!

Look at it this way: If sex was not enjoyable, then we would have no desire to have sex whatsoever. We would not have done it however far back it became a necessity to do it. Therefore we would never have procreated. Masturbation is just a product of this, which is something that I feel should be acknowledged when considering just how dirty or unnecessary the act itself is deemed to be.

No comments: