Thursday 10 May 2007

My personal outcomes.

The Being Bad module has served as an oppurtunity to take a look at the world around me. I feel that I have analysed an array of areas within the media/celebrity world, the political and religious world, and also the social world; which all seem to merge into one big entity that I will never have any substancial influence on.

It's been nice.

As for personal outcomes, I realised that I have an opinion on many subject areas that I might not have shown any interest for in the past. I have also excercised my own knowledge and found a little more in the way of personal wisdom than I was expecting.

This module has ultimately afforded me the oppurtunity to educate myself and find interest where I would never have looked.

I have realised what funny creatures we really are.

http://oneamazingworld.homestead.com/

No comments: